Thursday, 29 May 2014

Boddika

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post!! I have a very good reason though as I was away in the South of France for 8 days and just came back yesterday! Before that I was stuck to the brim in college work, making sure everything was done and finished off. 

But alas I am back and I have a ridiculous amount of blog posts to be getting on with!! 

Before overloading you with photos from Nice, I have a few posts to do about stuff I got up to before heading abroad. 

Here is an event I told you about that was on 9th May.. I know so long agoo!!! The night was ridiculously good, one of the best I've had in a while. Great music and great people...
Haha spot me front row >.< 

I really want to talk more about my holiday, but I'll wait until I begin writing the posts. One thing I will say is how much I miss it already :( It was sun everyday, amazing food and an amazing language. And now I am back in miserable, grey Wales. What went wrong ey?! Haha! 
More posts to be coming very very soon!! 
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...