Thursday, 26 June 2014

Dyffryn Gardens

A bit of a late post.. This Monday me, Tom, Sophie (Tom's sister) and Jacob went to Dyffryn Gardens to make the most out of the lush weather. Here are a few photos I took throughout the day on my DSLR.

Around 2pm Sophie and Jacob left us. We decided to walk round for a while and explore the gardens.
More posts coming soon I promise. I've been so busy lately I haven't really had the time to sit down and write posts. I haven't even had time to get the rest of the Nice films developed. I hate having things pile up, but I promise they'll be done eventually.

Also, Tom has found a smart phone in his draw, so I have stolen it for the sole purpose of creating an Instagram acount.. My username is lom_wawrence check it out if you fancy and please follow hehe!
Lots of Love
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...