Sunday, 29 June 2014

Nice Film Four

Another post as I promised!! More photos! More photos! I'm tired.. I woke up 5.30am this morning which was LATE as I had work at 6am. Jeez so early I know... I was only 5 minutes late miraculously so it wasn't too bad and they let me go home early, so this day hasn't been too much of a struggle but I can't help but feel weary in the eyes.
I'm looking outside and it looks like the sky is tempted to unleash rain :( I'm heading up to Penarth now for the rest of the day so I'm preparing myself to be soaked. I don't really know why I'm rambling on, I always feel the need to inform people of my day aha... 
Anyways here are some more snap shots from the South of France, enjoy!
Le Parc Phoenix
Back in Nice
Evening strolls
 A rollerblade along the promenade. 
 Petit Dejeuner  
 Marineland
I'll try and post soon!
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...