Friday, 27 June 2014

Taff Trail Adventures (Castell Coch)

Yesterday me and Tom decided to jump on the bikes and cycle as far as we could along the Taff Trail. We managed to get as far as Castell Coch, which is something around a 25 mile cycle! Although the climb up to the castle was pretty brutal. 
After reaching the castle we cycled back down and went to grab some food just as it started raining. Pouring down really. The cycle home was fun and quick, until Tom skidded on some stoney pathway and cut up all his leg aha! We finally made it to Cardiff Central and from there we caught a train back to Penarth.
Muddy and bloody legs!
I love cycling, we were out for 4 hours yesterday and it didn't even feel like we had been cycling that long! We'll definitely have to try and go further next time. BUT, did I tell you my bike got stolen?!?! From right outside my work!! Whilst I was working!! It was locked up and everything. Just goes to show the kind of world we live in :( It made me so upset though. I'm not sure when I'll be getting a new bike, but I miss cycling already. I now have to walk back and forth to work *sigh*.. 

The sunny weather has left already as well. Its meant to be raining for the next few days which is poo.. Hopefully it won't be raining for Mutiny or St Pauls Carnival which is NEXT WEEKEND!!! I'm so excited! We just need to sort out accommodation and then the weekend will be set. I can't wait to take photos of it all! 
I'll keep you updated
Louise
X

Photos were taken on my Nikon and also Samsung Galaxy S2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...