Friday, 25 July 2014

Back To Reality

Reading through the hundreds of posts that I have to catch up on now that I am back from Ibiza is inspiring me to start a post...

Back in the UK I feel horrible, I've come down with a cough and a cold and my eating pattern has flown out the window. I guess that's what happens when you stay in a flat for a week with 8 other people.
Ibiza was amazing, I can't begin to describe it. You'll have to wait until I start up my posts on it to see fully what I got up to, but it was so much fun.

I'm feeling really eager to get back into routine and get the things that need to be done, done. Saying that I can't help but feel all over the place now that I am home. I'm throwing myself back into work which I still need to complete training with. Work is what I want to focus most on at the moment... I want to make sure I'm doing my absolute best and pushing myself to do even better. With that as my main target I can't help but feel guilty that I'm requesting another holiday off in two weeks time for Boomtown Festival. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet in my blog but on the 7th August I am going to a festival, my first ever festival. And I don't think I could of chose a better festival to go to. All my close friends are going plus another 20+ people from Cardiff that I am acquaintance with.. This is literally the cherry on the cake to complete my jam packed summer. The aim was to cram in as much adventurous things into one summer so that come September I can sit back say that I did everything that I wanted to do and then focus on the more serious things, such as work and saving up a tonne of money.

Lets just hope that everything goes to plan ey...
I'm not sure what kind of schedule my posts are going to have over the next few weeks.
I still have to finish my Nice posts..
Plus I want to start my Ibiza posts..
Plus I have 7 rolls of film to develop and two disposable underwater cameras to develop...
Sheesh.
I better get a move on..
I don't really have any photos to post with this. So sorry for the babble...
Another post coming very soon!
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...