Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Underwater Nice

Finally, I have got round to scanning in the Underwater photos from Nice! There are only a few and to be honest they're not that great because the sea wasn't as clear as we expected. Nevertheless it was a hoot to try out, I should probably buy a submarine case for one of my cameras, that would be MUCH cooler!! :D
There are so little photos because the other half of the film were underwater snaps from Ibiza, I'll put them in a post very soon!! 
Louise
X

2 comments:

  1. Why do you thing that they are not great? I like very much, the first in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I do like them too, but I think I could of taken some more haha!

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...