Friday, 5 September 2014

Roath Park Lake: Rowing Boats and Dog Walks

Ah a new month has arrived, thirty days to fill up with things. I have to say this past week or so I have been damn productive! I've just gone on loads of walks, plus work, plus... other things. The weather has taken a turn for the better this week. How exciting, there's still a glimmer of hope for some hot weather this year. Can't complain no siree. 
I haven't entirely decided what I'm going to do this blog post on... I've been to Roath Park lake on Sunday with Tom and Tuesday with Rose. Why have I not been there sooner this summer? It's such a pleasant area if you don't mind a long walk and the threatening geese. I like it because it means I can take Skippy on a longer walk and plus I just love going on walks ^_^ 
Looks like this is going to be a post about Roath Park hey?
Sunday:
 Tuesday:
This post has taken way longer than expected to post. This is my third attempt because every time my internet would cut out! But alas here it is haha. I have another two posts lined up now that I've been trying to do this one for so long. Hope everyone is well :)
Louise
X

1 comment:

  1. That mint bike is so pretty! Seems like you had a very cute little adventure. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...