Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Studio Ghibli Sleepover

Meh I feel like I'm being really shit with posts this month :( Maybe I just haven't been doing much.. Lame! Also I'm pretty skint until I get paid on Friday so developing film has come to a halt. I NOW HAVE 3 FILMS TO GET DEVELOPED. It's so frustrating because now I've forgotten whats on each film urh...
So let me try and think what I've been up to. Sunday me and Tom walked to Cosmeston with his dogs for a big walk. We even bumped into my dog Skippy who was being walked by my parents - random haha! - Hmmm, then Sunday night I went over Agnese's with Rose for a sleepover. *cute*... We watched Ponyo, which is a Studio Ghibli movie and then just talked and stuff. In the morning we made pancakes and then me and Aggie (Rose left for a job interview) watched Totoro and ate soup for lunch. Haha it was really nice, I felt like I was 9 years old again! 
I guess I'll show you guys photos from that night since I don't really have any other snaps.
 
On Monday since I had gotten good tips Saturday night, I treated myself to a colouring book! I was thinking about getting one for a while, since I can't draw and I used to love colouring in. A quick check around Waterstones I found this book, and it's so stunning! It's so therapeutic and such a great thing to do if you have time to kill or just want to do something other than stare at a laptop. Yay!
Not a lot is coming up this week I don't think :( I did want to go out Friday but no one seems up for that, lame... Soooooo I just have to wait until the next Saturday which seems like forever away... Atleast this Friday I get paid so ima go on a big (not too big) shopping spree and also this Sunday me and Tom are booking our apartment and flights for Paris *bonjooour!!* Oh yeah! I think I'm going out for a meal Saturday aswell, oh and I might be going out Sunday night with work people, but I have a 6am start Monday (great). So I guess I am doing stuff? Haha silly me. 
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...