Tuesday, 28 October 2014

What I Did In October

Ok so all I need to do is sit here and chuck out a post. Fuck why has this been so difficult. Where has my enthusiasm for blogging gone, I feel like I've lost it... No!! No I haven't I swear :'( Its just wandering. This damn phone is taking over my life ¬_¬ but alas it is now the only way to show you what has been going on in my life. I'll try to get better I swear. The way I'm seeing things at the moment is that I'm not too fussed on taking photos with my DSLR, I dunno why I'm just not :\ Maybe its time for a new one or just a break. What I do want to be doing is still be taking photos on my film cameras (and I am kind of I swear) well I'm trying to take photos whenever I do things which doesn't seem to be often lately, and I mean daytime things because well I don't currently have a film camera that takes good quality photos at night time or when I'm out at events - which to be fair is what I've been doing the most lately. I'm babbling, yes I know I'm babbling because I need to get this frustration out of my facking system. I even tried writing a blog post on my iPhone the other day, has anyone even tried that? Its the most stupidly difficult thing ever and only made me more frustrated with myself. I promise I am trying to get better.. Who am I even saying this too? Who cares if I'm trying to get better or not, ahaha I think I'm just trying to convince myself these things. Maybe it'll work. Anyways, I am trying to get better. But at the moment I just kind of feeling taking photos on my film cameras at the moment. Maybe not necessarily develop them straight away a) because heck who needs to rush they're not going any where and b) yep I have no money..... So ima just keep snapping and then it'll be a pleasant surprise some point in the future because I'll have forgotten everything I took photos of. 

So so so what is going to be in this post. Yep you guessed it, photos from my phone. I was going to do videos as well but I'm being lazy and it takes SO LONG to convert videos and then upload them and I really don't have the time of day to do that shit anymore. Got places to be and all that jazz. So here is a super quick round up of what my life has been like this past month or so. Tadaaaaa!!!
All these photos are taking in October by. the. way.
 Me and Bella are best friends as you can see.
 The weather is cloudy in this photo. Yep.
 Cool. Rain.
 Cool. Clouds...
 Yum, yum.
 More clouds. Cool.
 Eats Everything in Student Union (fuck Student Union)
 Skippy why are you so adorable?
 iPhones make your hands grow in size...
 Why hello there Aggie!!
 Oh lawd this was so good.
 Its Autumn now, see ^
 Bathroom, you're looking pretty green ^_^
 Skippy I could eat you.
 Sunset. Pretty.
 I look like the girl off the grinch, haha.
 New dress pour moi.
 Getting ready for Hot Creations in Motion, Bristol.
 Cool decorations in Motion.
 Scared to leave the room.
 This is what a lot of dancing looks like...
 Yep I take selfies now, urh.
 Yippee!!
 Guess whose back in London (me)
 Why can't houses in Cardiff be this cute?
 20 Years of Jungle in The Forum, London.
 Dis guy... >u<
 The happy lady with balls in her hand makes me want to be as happy as her.
 Yay I finished diary number five!!
 C'est moi today.

Ok thats it, thats all I have for you... at least I can feel a bit better about doing a post, I know its nothing good or exciting but its something. Hopefully I'll get round to doing a real one soon.. maybe/maybe not.
Halloween this weekend is due to be exciting one so I'll try post pics from all the shinanigans.

Love
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...