Monday, 26 January 2015

Marriott Mascarade Ball

Some photos taken from last night at the work Mascarade Ball. I got to bed at 1.30am and had to wake up 4.30am. Was grand! It was such a fun night though! 
I hate feeling like this blog is empty. I feel like I want to be posting stuff daily but I don't know where to start or how.. I was throwing ideas around in my head and thought maybe I could start a photo a day project. Not sure how well I would be able to stick to it, but it could be a nice idea. Meh if not I just won't be posting a lot. 
January is nearly over and I'm really happy with how the month has gone. I feel like I have gotten a lot done. February is looking to be a slow month, with not a lot planned. Which I don't mind because it'll mean I hopefully won't spend too much money. I'll try post soon.
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...