Saturday, 28 March 2015

Film: March 2015

Hi. Yesterday I felt like writing, but I didn't have my photos developed yet. Today at around 10am I went to go collect them, but I'm not sure if I feel like writing today. Today is Saturday, I walked through Bute Park in the pouring rain and it was nice, but I was wearing my trainers so my feet got wet. I've been home for a while now, my room is well lit by the white, bright clouds and smells of vanilla and a candle I have which is green. I have work later of course so I'm trying to figure out what to do with my spare time. I've just been downstairs scanning in these photos I'm about to show you and also printing out all the tickets and boarding passes needed for mine and Tom's trip to Amsterdam this coming Wednesday.. Which reminds me I've left them downstairs. Once I finish this quick blog post I think I'll have a small lunch, pop on some wellies and head to the local gardens to help out. I want to see how my carrots are coming along.. 

These photos were taken on the Diana Mini between the 4th March and the 12th March, I used Pound Land crummy film so I'm hoping thats why a lot of these images are blurred. 
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...