Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Film: April 2015

Hey, I have a double shift today which is absolutely lame, although I've just been spending my time in between shifts drawing my Easter Cactus ^_^ I'll show you in a post soon (once I have more than two to show). I know I'm not an amazing drawer, but there's something quite satisfying from doing a little doodle that you don't have too much expectation for. So I've just been drawing that for the past hour and a half and now I shall do a quick blog post and then have some food before leaving for work again. Horray. 
These photos were taken once I came back from Amsterdam... 4th - 9th April. Enjoy!
Louise
X
Easter Sunday:
 Day out exploring + picnicking with the girls: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...