Friday, 5 June 2015

What I Did In May

May has been another quick month. It hasn't been amazing weather but things seem to be turning around now and I'm really looking forward to a (fingers crossed) scorching hot weekend festival in Amsterdam!! That's at the end of the month. Hmmm I feel like I have nothing to say, and if I tell you about my life atm I'm just repeating what I've said before. Nothings changed. Work work work. Enjoying opportunities to go on adventures/days off. So why don't I tell you about my week. Monday  was a rainy day I remember, cold and rainy and nothing like June 1st should be. I walked to Tom's work around 3.30pm then waited for him to finish. We walked into town to do some shopping, I got some new trainers, a pair of summer trousers (which I had to return cos they had a rip in them and they didn't have any more of my size to exchange so I now have to wait until my refund comes through to buy them online :c ) and I also got a pair of sunglasses. We then had some food at Five Guys which was really good because they gave us a ridiculous amount of fries we just couldn't finish. We then got back to Tom's house welcomed by a roaring fire. So we sat downstairs for a while and then went upstairs to watch Game of Thrones. Tuesday I had a day off and it was spent being as lazy as possible. Tom had work so I slept in and slowly had breakfast and then basically read all day until he finally returned. Wednesday we went to Noah's Ark Farm Park for Jacob's (Tom's nephew) 2nd birthday. That was really fun and the meerkats were so cuuute. We then walked back to mine around 8pm. Thursday I was back to work, (until next Tuesday) after work I headed to Tom's and then around 6/7pm we had a big BBQ which was delicious :) So all in all its been a good week so far. As for the rest of today I think I might walk to Tom's shop in a bit and then hopefully have an early nights sleep because I woke up so tired this morning. Blah blah blah. It's fun to write what you've been up to even though I doubt any body cares :3 Soooooo here are some photos I have taken on my iPhone this month!
Louise
X
 20 woo!
 fabric:
 view from my work:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...