Thursday, 16 July 2015

Film: April 2015

Hello! Today is a good day because I have photos to share with you. Photos from quite a while ago. I get paid tomorrow and had £20 left on my account so I thought I would make the most of it and spend it on the pile of film in need of developing. So I now have 2 films to share with you, yay :) 
How am I?
I am ok. A lot seems to be going on lately (I'm assuming because it's summer) and sometimes I find it difficult to stay on top of everything. Last weekend I went to London with the girls. I only took photos on my film cameras so you may have to wait a while to see them. Coming up, I'm going over Josie's apartment tomorrow for a birthday thing, then Saturday I'm going out with Rose while Tom is away in London and then on Tuesday me and Tom are going camping for 2/3 days in Llangennith :)) I'm going to learn how to surf woo hoo. And then in 2 weeks it'll be Boomtown and then a week after that I'll be off to bloody Croatia for Dimensions Festival. So you may be able to understand why I feel I can't settle into routine. But I just have to be ok with it. I'm trying to read as much as possible and I'm not learning french everyday with an app on my phone. Je suis une femme :) Bonjour! De rein... Maybe thats right. But I feel good doing it :)

Anyways! These photos date back to April when me and Tom went on a lovely walk around Fforest Fawr avec le chein. They're taken on the Minolta.. Enjoy :)

Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...