Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Film: July 2015

I would write about my day/how I am etc but I'm currently writing in my diary so it would feel weird writing the same thing twice. (tired/need a nap/haven't packed anything for Boomtown WHICH IS IN TWO DAYS/need to go to Tom's) Here are a lovely bunch of photos dedicated to two nights out I went to in July. I love the Diana Mini flash :D First lot of photos are from London with the girls, we went to Fabric. Then the second bunch of photos is from me and Rose going to Vaults. Loads of fun!! I probably won't post now until after Boomtown, I have so much to do tomorrow its depressing and then its a 5am start on Thursday to catch the coach. I am excited!!! Ok ok, byeeeeee!
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...