Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Film: September/October 2015

Hello :) The other day I got two films developed (yay) so I have two posts to write, one being this one. I'm not really in the mood to type to be honest, I'm more eager to put some photos into my Diana Mini book, and I have an itching feeling I should do some French because I haven't since Saturday :( Today has been a good productive day. I've tidied my room, washed my hair and just ate my home grown red pepper for lunch, yum. 
These photos are taken between September and October - but  mostly from October I think. And taken on the lovely Minolta. 
I'll be posting my other film soon! 
Louise
X
 Cycling to Penarth..
Sunny walks round Penarth..
 Good Morning! Second day in London..
 Heading off to Drumcode Halloween..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...