Thursday, 7 January 2016

My 5 Favourite Blog Posts Of 2015

Hello!! This is my attempt of doing some sort of compilation of 2015 blog posts. I was going to do my 5 most viewed, but I thought I'd much rather show you my five favourite that maybe people haven't had a chance to read. 

2016 so far is going nicely, the last two days there has been some sunshine which makes a change, and always makes me happier when I look out the window at work. I've been keeping busy, although I haven't been taking as many photos. But I am trying and there are a few events going on in this month which I'm really going to try and take photos of. 

Anyways I'll leave my catch up there and show you my top 5 2015 posts. Now to pick them...
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...