Monday, 18 April 2016

Cardiff Flower Show

Yesterday me and Tom went to the RHS Cardiff Flower Show. I went last year and really enjoyed it so this year I took Tom along with me to show him all the pretty flowers. It was a really nice day out, although its still quite cold the sun was shining so it was very pleasant walking around. Here are some pics we took throughout the day. I of course couldn't help but purchase a few lil plants, I ended up getting six (hehehe) but it's ok because they're all quite small succulents. I think I may have finally run out of room for plants in my room though. 

Today I have an evening shift, I've just cycled home from Penarth and I think I'm going to have a chilled bedroom day today. I do have film from my minolta to develop though, so I'll be doing another post later in the week :) It feels good having posts to do each week!! Yay for my DSLR..

Louise
X

(Took me about 10-15 minutes to pick out the four I wanted haha)
 My new cuties :)
The different garden designs..
 Airplants!! (I got one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...