Monday, 11 April 2016

Curious Kitty

It must of been a few weeks ago now, I was in my room with my door open and Bella (my cat) decided to come in. She's never really taken an interest to my room and given the choice, doesn't usually come up. So it was quite a pleasant surprise when I saw her pop her head up the top of the stairs. It was even cuter when she began a very detailed look around my room, sussing out every nook and cranny. I was hoping she'd settle down on my bed but unfortunately not :( I took some photos of course, so here and just a few little pics of my nosy cat! 

Me and Tom got a new DSLR last week (horray), looking forward to a lovely sunny day where we can take it out.

Louise
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...