Friday, 1 April 2016

Film: March 2016

Hellooooo! I have film to show yay!! The weather is so close to being nice it's almost frustrating. Yesterday was such a beautiful and sunny day but now today its cloudy again. We just need a week of sun and then I will literally be so happy.. This week has been a busy week, me and Tom went to Bristol Saturday night and then we went to a friends birthday meal Tuesday night and Wednesday night we went out. Now tonight is Aggie's birthday night out and then tomorrow morning me and Tom are heading to London for a music event and getting back to Cardiff 4am Sunday hahah. So yeah, busy week. But it does mean I should have another roll of film to show next week which is GREAT. And also we're getting our new DSLR some point next week which is super exciting. And then I'm determined to go on more adventure walks haha. 

For now here are some photos taken on my Diana Mini between March 12th and 26th. Enjoy :)
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...