Friday, 8 April 2016

Film: March/April 2016

Hello, another post. The past 3 days I've had evening shifts so I've actually felt like I've had a lot of time in the day to get stuff done. Which is nice. Yesterday me and Tom got a new DSLR partly for our travels but also just because we like being able to take good photos wherever we go. I haven't had a chance yet to play around with it, but I'm mega excited. Today before my shift, I'm going to spend time looking for places to visit in and around Wales. I feel like I really want to make the most of the country I live in and it's kind of boring going to the same parks and walks when you know there's so much more to explore not too far away. So that's my plan for today. Also if I have a chance I've come into possession a load of recipe magazines which I plan to browse through to find some yummy things to make. 
Blah blah.
These photos are from 29th March - 2nd April from the Diana Mini of course. 
This month is looking kind of quiet at the moment so I might not have photos to post in a while, although I've started a Minolta film so I'll try get that finished by the end of the month.
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...