Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Meet Wally!

So there's a new four legged creature scrurrying around the house. Although he's currently sleeping which suits me fine, I was even falling asleep with him a bit earlier, but then I realised I could be using my time a bit more wisely. Sunday my parents and brother went to go collect our new greyhound - staffordshire bull terrior cross (lurcher). He is so cute! Mainly because he currently looks more staffy than greyhound. :) We've named him Wally which is alright I guess, it was hard to come up with a name that everyone liked and this was our closes bet, so Wally it is. I know I've wrote about him already in my previous posts so I won't go on too much, here are just a few pictures of him I took with our DSLR.
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...