Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Tom's Twenty-First

Hey just a quick post. It was Tom's birthday on Sunday and we took a few photos on the camera, so I just wanted to upload them. I had a really nice bank holiday weekend and was lucky enough to only have to work Saturday morning and then I had Sunday and Monday off. Saturday evening his family and us went for a meal. Sunday was cake eating and present opening, and then we got ready in the afternoon and headed to Tramsheds for a music event that I really enjoyed. We stayed dancing until 9pm and then headed home to bed. Can you believe it?! It's a sign we're getting older lmao. It was nice though because we got a good nights sleep and then had the whole of Monday to relax and eat more cake and then head back to mine in the afternoon to go meet the new puppy!! Which I've already mentioned lmao. So yeah I have a really lovely weekend and here are a few little piccys. 
Louise
X
 Hehehe cutieeeeeee :)
 Presents!!!
 Trying to take a normal picture...
 New keyboard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...