Tuesday, 3 May 2016

What I Did In April

April was a pretty rubbish month weather wise, it's only now it's beginning to get nice and warmer.
I have big news this month and I'll be doing a post on it shortly. We got a new puppy!!! It was all kind of sudden but now he's here he is soooo cute and small and playful. And we're toilet training him at the moment which is cute because he's actually learning to go pee and poo outside. He's a greyhound-staffy cross and we've named him Wally :) At the moment he's sleeping so I have a chance to focus on this, when he's awake all he wants to do is play haha. 

For now here are some pictures of what I did in April. 
Louise
X

 Tobacco Dock!
 City Road fire :(
 Sunday badminton
 New plants :)
 Making the most of a sunny day

Wally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...