Saturday, 25 June 2016

Film: June 2016

This post is going to be all jumbled up because I was my favourite picture first. So last Friday I decided to start a film roll for the sake of it, but I'm so glad I did because I got loads of lovely pictures of a few final farewells. I went out dancing on Sunday, got to say goodbyes to all the girls which was great!! And now it's Saturday and tomorrow is the day I officially head off and leave this shitty country behind. It's genuinely upsetting some of the things I'm seeing on facebook regarding the EU referendem and the fact we are leaving it. So many people voted out for the wrong reasons and now it feels like we're left to deal with the mess which we will no doubt receive the next coming years. My mum is thinking of going back to France. I do love Cardiff, I don't love Britain, just Cardiff. If I didn't love Cardiff I wouldn't be here and honestly I hope it doesn't turn to shit. Right well I'm just rambling now. I'm really glad we're going tomorrow. I just want to be off facebook and away from news and media and all that rubbish. Just me and Tom exploring a continent :D For now here's some pictures!!
Louise
X
 :(
 Me and my backpack!!

2 comments:

  1. These are my favourite types of blogs/photos! I love a good roll of film.
    I feel you on the EU ref results thing. My husband is Dutch so I feel like maybe we should just move over there! Everything's gone mad here.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...