Saturday, 15 October 2016

Travelling Europe Film Three

I wish it would start raining again because although the classical piano playing in the background is nice, I feel like rain would help me appreciate the cosyness of my room and the lovely fruity scents filling it and seeping out onto the downstairs landing. I guess you could say I'm enjoying the beginning of my two days off, with an equally free evening. It's slowly getting darker and I'm not sure I feel ready to allow the yellow glow of warm bulbs envelope my room in light. Candles and fairy lights will have to do for the time being, oh and the glare of my laptop screen. I'm in a funny mood tonight, I'm half enjoying the time I have spare and half anticipating the moment I run out of things to do and end up gawking at my phone and the endless activities of people I wouldn't say hello to on the street, (although I'd like to think I would). I'll try not to let that happen, maybe find something to read as I've finished my most recent reading and there's a sequel I'm itching to buy. I've filled out the enrolment form due for the Pathways course I'll be starting in January, I cannot wait to being studying and learning again. I've chosen to begin down the road of English Language and the course will also hold modules in Literature and Philosophy which should be amazing! So that's something to tick of the list. And alas I'm here writing this blog post which was another on my to do list. I guess I just feel like writing. I feel like setting my mind at ease a bit because I'm not really sure what I want to be doing with the rest of my evening. I just know I want some time at home in my bedroom, some time to do little things like flick through one of my untouched interior magazines, or colour in a page out of my mindfullness colouring book, and read and fall asleep early, and wake up to the morning and a cup of coffee and oh yeah my crazy 7 month old puppy dog.. And then, well I'm not too sure, but I'll leave that to when I get there. When I feel a bit more with-it in the morning. Until then some tranquil music and a light dinner. 

Now onto the point of this post, some more film roll pictures from our Summer travels. This roll had pictures from the Saxon-Switzerland National Park and Prague. You can find both posts with the digital pictures below.


I'll try write again next week at some point
Love
Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...