Thursday, 8 December 2016

Travelling Europe Film Twelve

The final roll from our amazing adventure! I hope you've enjoyed the pictures (there's been so many!!) I'm so glad I made use of my Minolta on this trip though, I love the unique look that film gives and I don't think I'll ever grow tired of it. Plus all the pictures are now at sitting in a scrapbook I made which I am so happy with! Wonderful wonderful memories. 
For the final time, the links below have more pictures from the features places if you fancy having a look!
Thanks again for taking the time out to read my posts and enjoy the pictures I share, it makes me happy to think I am providing inspiration for other people to go out and explore our lovely vast neighbour! 
Now I truly must return to reality and leave this beautiful trip in the past and amongst my memories.

Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...