Saturday, 28 January 2017

Bardoneccia Skiing Holiday Part Two

Time for some more pictures I think! Don't really feel like writing much today. I have a double shift today and then have Sunday and Monday off which I am massively looking forward to, some chill time for sure! It's been really nice having morning shifts (I prefer them so much more!!) These past few days I've been a bit lazy mind, I have wanted to read up some more on what I'm learning in English at the moment but either book suggestions aren't available online or when I search the topic we're looking at on Monday (Animals and Language) they're just really short articles with not much depth. Pretty poop. So that's led me to do this blog post and then I think I'll eat some fruit and read my book until I have to head off to work again, which isn't too long I suppose.

So these pictures are all taken on the GoPro throughout our week away. They're all taken up on the slopes either bored on the ski lifts or getting ready to hit a run. Next post will be photos from our phones so I'll be able to show you a bit more in depth everything we got up to. 
Enjoy!

Louise
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...