Friday, 3 February 2017

Film: Bardoneccia 2017

So about time I pop these photos up of the blog! Today's been a slow day off. I've spent the morning washing my hair (a timely process) and cleaning around the apartment and then doing the little things that seem to make the time go by. I'm quite impressed that I've managed to last this long, with only books and internet to keep me going. The weather is so miserable lately there's nothing worth doing outside. My morning shifts have been spent with me more excited to get home to the apartment than doing anything else. I feel like that's not going to change this month either, there's only a trip or two to London to look forward to as the month draws to an end. Mine and Tom's trip to Time Warp has all been paid for now I'm happy to say, although our bank accounts are paying the price (it was inevitable). This years plans are slowly becoming more concrete and to be honest all I'm looking forward to is sunny days and trips away and an end to my ghostly skin. In the meantime I will as always find ways to keep busy, with little things each week to keep me entertained. 
I'll end here and promise a post soon! 

Louise
X

P.s they're all jumbled up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...