Saturday, 4 March 2017

Plants and Other Things

So I'm blogging again, and I actually feel so great about it.
This morning me and Tom woke up so early! It must of been because it's beginning to get light now before 7am, which I absolutely love, but we are going to have to do something to keep the light out better in the bedroom. At 6.30am we looked at each other and asked is that really the time?! We stayed in bed a bit longer until I finally saw the sun hit the rooftops opposite our apartment. That was it, I was up and out of bed and straight to our camera. And so the morning went with me skirting around the apartment, taking photos of whatever caught my eye as the sun crept across our living room. 
Now I'm sat here ready to begin my days tasks and I thought, I might as well make the most of this light while it lasts and sit in it as I write a blog post (perfection). So here are a few of the pictures I took this morning.

Enjoy and I'll write again soon!

Louise
X



2 comments:

  1. Your plants are beautiful. I love them and this blog! Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only just saw this comment!! Thank you! Your blog is great aswell!! X

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...