Friday, 7 April 2017

What I Did In March

Springs here bitches!! I don't feel like writing much, my moods all over the place and I have a trillion things to be doing today, but its 10.40am and I've finished my essay, for better or for worse, so I'm happy and now want to get on and get out and enjoy the sunshine!! Apartment is lush in this weather, our leather sofas heat up and omg its just so peng to lie down on and nap haha. Need to remind myself to get outside more. Everythings good on this side, just trying to make the most of each day with friends or with Tom. We were in Germany last weekend for Time Warp which was insane but over way too quickly, we now need to make sure we book our next holiday for June and keep going out and dancing until then (because thats the only step into freedom for the time being). Heres pictures of whats been going on in March, I take so many more pictures on my phone now that I don't have to worry about memory so sorry for overload :)

Louise
X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...