Friday, 2 June 2017

What I Did In May

This week has been busy as hell. I haven't really had time to organise myself, only time to work and do the things I need to do. 
Next week me and Tom are off to Madrid which is literally all I am looking forward to. I of course will make sure to take plenty of pictures (both film and digital) and I can't wait to have more posts to write and hopefully more time to show them! 
May was a very quick month.. We only went out dancing one time and just tried to make the most of the weather when the sun was out. I'm so glad its getting warmer now. I just can't wait to make the most out of Summer. 
I'm also all finished up with my second access course module. Currently have no results back from it though and my next one starts next Saturday! 
I'll try and post a bit more soon. I'm so annoyed I haven't been taking any film pictures, which is not cool and I would like to say is going to change but maybe my life needs to get a bit more sociable first. Hehe.
Louise
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...