Saturday, 1 July 2017

What I Did In June

Yay another month has passed. 
I'm currently eating crackers instead of waiting for my dinner because crackers taste so freaking good and now I'm more hungry.
Life is good.

I'm officially on holiday for a week, this is making me very happy and also totally chilled because I have tomorrow to do whatever I want. 
This afternoon was spent falling asleep in the Wetland Reserve by mine which resulted in the back of my legs burning -of course... only slightly at least. I also tried to do some reading and then had some lovely phone conversations before heading back to the apartment.

So here are the pictures I've been taking this month! 
Enjoy
Barcelona posts will begin once I'm back on the 7th!!

Louise
X

He defo did not attack me here haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...